Monday, March 1, 2010

My first visit to blogland...


Hi I'm Sam!


So if you read my about me section just over there on the left? right? well if i was actually in the computer then it would be my left but because I'm not lets just go with the section on your right...go on read it, I'll wait...........

Welcome back! So what does all that mean? Well it depends on who you ask...some might say that I'm insane, some say i'm a glutton for punishment, I'm pretty sure the men in white coats would say that I have a supermum complex or the gobbledygook version of that anyway. For me its just who I am, I'm a bit of all three. I get the supermum thing from my mum - she is the original supermum and my hero...love you mummy.

As for the other two, well lets face it, most mums are a little insane and seem to be gluttons for punishment - if we werent, there'd be only children all over the place!

So I've created this blog for a few reasons:

a) I apparently dont think I have enough to occupy my time already

b) I think my husband is somewhat bored with me telling him the same thing over and over again

c) I think it could be a nice thing for my babies to read and be inspired by when they get older or it could be a useful guilting tool at the very least :P

d) I do a fair bit of quilting/patchworking and the occasional crafty thing and lets face it, what good is a blog without some shameless bragging/self promotion

e) I hope that as people read my posts, they get a little chuckle, a slight smile or even if reading my post while having a cuppa (i'll have a skim latte thanks) their day gets a little brighter....

so...I am hoping that I wont be the only one reading this, because really, that would just be really really lame...

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment