Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Apologies friends...


What a lovely but chilly Autumn day we are having today :)perhaps i should get started on my own quilt finally....

I have to apologise that I havent followed through on my previous post, unfortunately the day after I published, I kind of well - I lost the inspiration and the motivation! I think its because deep down I really do realise that there is no one reading my posts and that I am basically writing to myself...so there is no one to hold me accountable...do you know what I mean?

If there are people reading my posts, let me know, drop me a line, comment to show you are here, and while youre at it let me know what YOU want to read about.

Thanks for visiting,

Much love



1 comment:

  1. You crack me up Sam!!!! I read your blog and I am happy to read about anything that you feel is important in your life it is after all your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete